Horse Riding

28th September 2013
 
I tell you now if you don't like horses, you're better off not reading this.
Now dear horse friends
My host mum asked me about my hobbies before I came over. Of course I told her I love horses, so she was looking for a place where I could go horses riding. And guess what, she found a stable where I can do horse riding for free. The only thing was the horse riding teacher wanted to know how good I am. I should ride Fairy so she can see if I am able to ride a horse myself. Fairy is a Connemara Pony and she's probably the laziest pony in the world. However everything went alright and in the end we could try a canter in the field next to the stable.
I am allowed to go down to Balliwilliam as often as I wish to. The only problem is I don't have an idea about all the horsy expressions, but I'm sure I'll learn them after a time.  I don't get horse riding lessons but I can ride the young horses and train them. It's exactly what I wanted to do!
 
And now something else than horese. The Cork Hurling Team is going to play against Clare this Saturday. To support the team all students were allowed to wear red jumpers and t-shirts. I completely forgot, you see I love my school uniform so much...
 
Thanks for reading!
Jana


Comments