St. Patrick's Day etc.

19th March 2014
 
 
May the road
rise to meet you
may the wind
always be at your back
may the sun
shine warm upon your face
may the rains
fall softely upon your fields
                     - Irish Blessing
 
Welcome back onto my blog!
As the title suggests this one will be mainly about St. Patrick's day. Firstly, I will write about the birthday party I mentioned in my last post. We had a great night and I felt like I was part of that group. All of them have become my friends during this half year and to be fully honest, I will be so sad when I have to leave. Therefore I am just not thinking about my departure!
Back to the party, I don't want to bore you therefore I will just upload some pictures:
 

 
Emma's Birthday Party
 
 
That pizza was giant!!
 
 
I am sorry but we had to take some selfies ;)
 
 
Me, Amy and Alex
 
Because of the good weather we experienced, me and Amy went for a good few walks. We saw an impressive sailing ship and  on Sunday you were allowed onto it, but people were queueing so decided not to.
 
 
 
 
 
Cobh
 
 
Sunset
 
On Saturday me and Amy went up to Cork again to get some stuff for St. Patrick's Day and no uniform day. I had my first Gloria Jean's cookie n cream mocha! It was absolutely delicious but I better don't think about all the calories :/
Anyway I have to start think about what I am going to show my sister and friends when they are coming over. There are less than four weeks left and I'll see them!! I cannot wait.
 
Coffee
 
 
St. Patrick's Street, Cork
 
And then on Monday, the day everyone was telling me about, arrived. The day I was looking forward to for so long! My host family took me up to Cork to see the St. Patrick's Parade and after we went to a pub. It was absolutely brilliant, all the people were in a good mood and it was as good as I imagined it.
 

 

 
Amy was wearing a crown saying Irish princess.
I wanted to buy a shirt saying: Kiss me I am Irish, but that would have been a lie and all those shirts were sold out so I couldn't :/
 
 
 
 
 
St. Patrick's Parade in Cork
 
Today was no uniform day and I was quite upset with myself because I got so worried about what to wear. Isn't that really stupid? Back in Switzerland I won't have a uniform at all and overhere I was so insecure to wear my own clothes. Life is strange ;D
 
That's it for the moment. Thanks for reading :D
 
Jana
 
 
 
 

Comments