Irish dancing

28th March 2014
 
Welcome back :)
 
During this two weeks there happened some things I wanted to tell you.
 Firstly ( I meant to mention that ages ago) I started with yoga lessons. It is really nice and I enjoy it very much but I will take a break after a six week long course.
 
As the title tells you, I was doing Irish dancing. Our whole year had to dance and everyone tried to convince me to join in. I thought I was really lucky when I was one of the "left overs" but unfortunately, I was surrounded by two Irish teachers after a few minutes trying to convince me to dance too. They had some really good arguments and I ended up on the dancefloor. I have to commit, I am glad I did it! All the confusion and wrong moves were worth the experience!
 
The same day we had gone to the drive in cinema. The movie (The Stag) was absolutely hilarious! We literally coulnd't stop laughing.
 
On Saturday we went to Cork again. This time with my entire host family though. We went for a Mexican dinner. Honestly, the best thing I ever had!
 
On Sunday we've gone to Youghal. This is a toursistic village around an hour away from Cobh. On the way we stopped to have a look at a car boot sale. Especially Amy loves them and this time she was searching for some records for her record player.
Here are some picture from Youghal:
 

 

 
 
The beach

 

 
 
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone making that year what it is!

 
 
I had to write my name ;D

 
 
Two more weeks and my sister and my friends are coming over! You don't even know how excited I am to see them again! I hope they find some space in their suitcases to bring some Swiss chocolate too :P
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Jana

Comments